Product Development Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Revtown Product Team is seeking a full-time Product Development Manager.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact in a growing business. This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
What you’ll do
- Lead the product development process for all categories and styles, from concept through execution
- Lead the new product strategy, including what products to bring to market and when, achieve business goals and and evolution of the brand
- Manage SKU productivity
- Work closely with Creative and Design teams to execute product design
- Manage sourcing and production responsibilities from procurement to timing and action
- Manage and building relationships with Revtown's manufacturing partners
Who you are
- 5+ years of merchandising / product development experience
- Proven skillset developing product strategies from concept through delivery
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively across a wide range of partners
- Experience partnering and working closely with manufactures
- Interest in and experience with the denim category
- Background in both men's and women's product development
- Strong ability to balance business strategy while being trend-aware
- Strong track record of partnering with creative and technical design
Sound like you?
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com and include PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER APPLICATION in the subject line.