Planning & Analytics Associate
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Revtown Planning & Operations Team is seeking a full-time Planning & Analytics Associate.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact in a growing business. This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
What you’ll do
- Own the forecasting capability at Revtown, driving strategy and execution of planning top line and revenue bottom line profit
- Lead management of inventory levels and future buys to the SKU level for Revtown's DTC and wholesale businesses
- Manage raw material inventory levels and future buys
- Partner with Product Development to support SKU productivity management
- Drive process and execution of data analytics to drive revenue and profitability, and understand consumer behavior
Who you are
- You have a high attention to detail and the ability to communicate actionable data insights clearly and effectively
- You have a high acumen in an analytics role and a passion for building data driven strategies and decisions
- You are proficient in Excel and have exposure to or the ability to become proficient in other data tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and Netsuite
- You have the ability to translate analytic data into strategic insights that drive an understanding of consumer behavior
Sound like you?
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include PLANNING & ANALYTICS ASSOCIATE APPLICATION in the subject line.