Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Revtown Creative Team is seeking a part-time Junior Producer.
The right candidate is excited to join a fast-paced team, eager to learn, and hungry to make an impact in a growing business. This position is based out of Pittsburgh, PA.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Revtown’s photographers, freelancers, and models to produce and manage photo and video productions
- Manage relationships and negotiate contracts with all talent including photographers, videographers, models, etc.
- Research and secure locations as needed, and coordinate site logistics
- Create and manage budgets, negotiating fees and expenses
- Maintain and organize calendars and schedules for shoots, meetings, etc.
- Supervise invoicing and final billing for all jobs
Who you are
- You have 0-2 years of experience in content production or project management
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Strong negotiator and excellent communicator
- Must be able to multi-task and oversee numerous coinciding projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you?
If interested in applying for the position, please email your resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com and include JUNIOR PRODUCER APPLICATION in the subject line.